Matchbox Marketing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Matchbox Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Make sure you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information:
- Name, contact and address information including your email address that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site www.matchbox-marketing.co.uk (our site).
- This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted on our site, posting material or requesting further services.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, IP address and standard web log information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, competitions and or offers.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. We are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosures, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and information that you supply to us. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time (if any).
We may also use your information to send you offers and news about our services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or SMS for these purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted by us with information about our services or those of other companies or you want to limit the way in which we may contact you please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also pass your information on to any successor or potential successor in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the United Kingdom and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic purposes.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a £25.00 administration fee plus any other costs in order to provide you with details of the information we hold about you.
“Matchbox designed and built our website to an exceptional standard. Working with Matchbox Marketing was very easy and constructive. They understood what we needed and what we wanted to achieve with relating to our customers. When we feel our site needs to be reviewed in the future Matchbox will be our first port of call.”
Rhys, Arc rotary
"The outputs from Matchbox have been consistently awesome and gone past my expectations. A really bright and professional bunch with a wide range of skills and experience in their arsenal. Communications have been really straightforward and they're very good at keeping me in the loop”
Sam, Log My Care